Psoriasis and Vitiligo Treatment in New York
There are many people who are suffering with Psoriasis and Vitiligo in New York. People with Psoriasis may experience scaly and itchy patches on the areas like scalp, trunk, elbows and knees. This skin condition has no permanent cure. This type of skin problems can be extremely frustrating and painful. This long-term skin condition can affect an individual mentally. It can lower their confidence levels.
Vitiligo is one skin condition where people lose their skin color like patches. This discolored area may get bigger or spread to the other parts of your body. This skin condition spreads at a faster pace to the other areas of your body. Hence, one must consider the treatment immediately. Whether you are looking for vitiligo or psoriasis treatment Commack, you could approach the team of MDCS. Visit their website to get an idea about their treatment options.
- Cracked skin
- Dry skin
- Nail Psoriasis: It might be quite surprising to hear this, but psoriasis can even affect your toenails and fingernails. This condition can make your nails discoloured and grow abnormally. Due to this condition, your nails may become loose.
- Plaque Psoriasis: This condition usually affects the areas like knees, scalp, lower back and elbows. Besides, this condition can make your skin itchy and dry. You can see raised skin plaques because of this condition.
- Inverse Psoriasis: This condition affects breasts and buttocks. Fungal infection can be responsible for this condition sometimes.
- Pustular Psoriasis: People with this condition experiences puss-filled blisters and they can be very irritating.
Below are some of the risk factors that can trigger this condition.
- Excessive consumption of Alcohol
- Excessive Smoking
- Severe Sunburn
- Skin infection
- Segmental Vitiligo: This type of vitiligo affects only one area of your body like face or hands or legs.
- Focal Vitiligo: This type of vitiligo affects only a smaller area on your body.
Is there any link between vitiligo and psoriasis? Read the following to about it.
According to studies, there are people who got psoriasis after getting affected with vitiligo. That too it affected the same body parts. Research is going on for finding whether there is a link between these skin conditions.
Whether you have vitiligo or psoriasis or any other skin condition, you must stay positive when taking the treatment. Do not stress yourself. Follow the instructions of your dermatologist without fail.
Fix an appointment with one of the best dermatologists in New York today!